4.9
Layout of Store

Strap in this could be long. Saw all the bad reviews and it threw me for a loop.

I have ordered from grab a gun on several occasions each time with little to no bumps. I had one issue with an FFL transfer once when my FFL basically refused to send them his file copy. (not their fault) Got it fixed quickly over a pleasant phone call. I see misinformed individuals on here posting about "cancelled orders for no reason" and "dirty guns" Please.

If they cancelled your order I'm sure the customer who is attempting to BUY A FIREARM did nothing wrong. I'm sure they were pissed when Grab a gun cancels or refunds an order because they *failed* their background check or something stupid like that. Also it's 2018 and people still don't know firearms are tested at the factory? Wow.

If you're really interested in saving some money/having a decent buying experience from a large-scale distributor/retailer this is the place to go. and remember- #1. Always Keep the Muzzle Pointed in a Safe Direction #2.

ALWAYS Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Ready To Shoot #3. ALWAYS Keep The Gun Unloaded Until Ready To Use

Review about: Glock Pistol.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Prices, People, Service, Selection.

Comments