1.8

I ordered a new Taurus PT111 G2 9mm from them. After the order arrived at the retailer I was told that the transfer would cost $45.00.

That seemed a little high for just a transfer. I will never purchase from them again. The transfer fees at the retailers they use are to high to make it worth it to buy from them. Also, they don't seem to know how much the retailers are charging for the transfers.

I would suggest calling the retailer before the purchase so there is no surprise.

Grab a Gun refused to assist me once the gun left their warehouse. They want to charge more fees on top of whats already been charged to you.

Review about: Taurus Pt111 G2 Pistol.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Fixed price for gun transfers with retailers. .

I liked: Low sale price offered.

I didn't like: High unadvertised transfer fee.

Comments

That’s not Grabagun’s fault. The FFLyou transfer to sets the price.

Not Grabagun. You should check around before having it transferred.

I don’t think you should hold that against GrabaGun since that transfer fee is set by the shop you picked up at. The local shop where I live charges a flat rate of 30$ across the board.It’s their middle-man price to make some money on the transaction and you’ll have to pay that regardless of which site you order from.

FFL transferee is your choice. Sorry you're too lazy to do any sort of research. I personally want to know if my FFL guy charges 15 or 75 dollars beforehand so I don't look stupid afterward.

Another case of lack of accountability.Might as well vote Democrat next time as they too like to blame someone else for their shortcomings.Call the FFL next time, big boss. :)

Ive always had great dealings with grab a gun. I checked with the FFL DEALERS BEFORE ORDERING THE GUNS.

NO PROBLEM EVERY TIME ONLY $25.00 TRANSFER FEE.

Its your responsibility to know your state laws. Check with your local FFL DEALER.

That's on you to ask the receiving FFL what their fees are, you skipped your homework.