2.8
Layout of Store

I bought a Marlin 1894 lever action from Grab a gun.With in 6 rounds the cartridge became stuck with the lever open.

I got it out and it happened several more times. I email them and they replied that it was my responsibility to inspect the gun when it was delivered to my ffl. Like any gun shop would let you cycle a few live rounds in the store. They basically told me on the terms of buying the gun that they are not responsible and I need to deal with the manufacture.

I was extremely disappointed.

They are just a middle man for the gun manufactures.Last time I do business with them

Review about: Grab A Gun Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor warranty.

Comments

They would have to do the same as a "PURCHASE" back from you as the firearm is now in your name (having done the 4473).

A no returns policy on firearms is a general rule of thumb for almost ALL firearms distributors because of this very fact.

Given that grab a gun is NOT a manufacturer it makes perfect sense that they wouldn't accept a warranty case or return (buy back) on a defective firearm that has a COMPLETE warranty coverage via the actual manufacturer.

I literally did 30 seconds of research on their website to find THIS-

"Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if unfired. It is the customer’s responsibility to fully inspect the firearm at their FFL prior to accepting it into their possession.

We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy)."